Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default Ice maker .......soft ice

There are two or more different types of machines. Cubers and
flakers. It sounds like you are describing a flaker. I know of
no modification or of anyone making a flaker for your
refrigerator.

Contact a local ice machine vendor and ask about a home type
flaker. I think once your hear the price, you will change your
mind.

--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"Metspitzer" wrote in message
I have been going to the hospital for IV treatments. The ice
they
have is very soft.

Is there a way to convert the frezer ice maker to one of these
or just
add a stand alone 15A plug in ice maker to the counter?

I would love to have one of these for my home.