Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills Roger Mills is offline

Default Revised Honeywell Sundial Plans

Dave Osborne wrote:

Roger Mills wrote:

I'm more than willing to review and comment. I'm also happy to have
a go at amending the existing diagrams - preferably electronically -
but that assumes that I have the same tools as those with which you
created the diagrams, which may or may not be the case. What *did*
you use?

Well back in August I started in AutoCad cos I'm used to doing
drawings in Autocad, but then I decided to use Adobe Illustrator to
tart them up and make gifs. However, I ended up largely redoing them
in Illustrator and have now dropped AutoCad as an intermediate.

I haven't got *any* of them!

Failing that, I could probably print them, mark them up by hand and
then scan them.

No problem. Whatever works for you.

Looks like it will have to be knife and fork methods then! Is the email
address in your header genuine if I remove the obvious spam-trap?
--
Cheers,
Roger