Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Revised Honeywell Sundial Plans

In message , Roger Mills
writes
Dave Osborne wrote:

Well, I'd be willing to bet that there are many millions of systems
out there wired to a classic Sundial plan. Mine is, for one... :-)

However, I'm quite happy to do additional drawings for more modern
installation arrangements.

From my limited reading, the following ideas come to mind:-

1. Wiring diagram for S-plus with one and two extra heating zones.

Yes - good idea.

2. Conventional (i.e. not system) boiler with pump-overrun timer (as
you have suggested above).

Yes - although it's not necessarily a *timer* per se. My boiler simply keeps
the pump running until the output temperature falls below the boiler stat
setting.

What boiler is that ?

--
geoff