Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Window repair question

Joe wrote:
the project is for entertainment or skill development, then the
rationale of economics must take second place.

But the economics is still far in favor of the "repair rather than
replace" given the price of replacement (even "cheap", not
"inexpensive") windows.

As for the OP searching for router bits, he should be well plugged in
to Magnate.net and MLCS, two of the woodworkers favorites for years.
Magnate also has the Legacy woodworking machines for making fancy
columnar wood pieces such as are popular in kitchen cabinetry these
days.

I'd not run across magnate, thanks.

Seem to be on order of MLCS and ilk altho I noticed they did list Amana.

Unless it's a one-off job, I'll invest in the Amana, Whiteside, or
similar rather than the inexpensive imports that aren't polished as
well, therefore not as sharp to begin with and tend to have less and
poorer quality carbide. But, always good to have other places to search.