Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Safety lites on gar. door opener

On Nov 29, 10:01�am, dpb wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 29, 9:17 am, dpb wrote:

... will be required to replace the opener...
BS...

==

as the realtor told me when i sold a home everything is negoitable.

Precisely. �As opposed to "required".

The claim is simply another of your typical made up for the occasion
scenarios that sets my teeth on edge and fingers a-typing... �

--

actually its required you make nice with the buyer.......

I had big hassle selling mine, it was unreal what home inspectors
found.

the first buyer walked, saying your home is in terrible shape. one of
his inspectors gripes?

no GFCI on the garagew sump outlet.

the nnext buyers inspector flagged it stating this outlet shouldnt be
GFCI protected...

had to get middle group to reinspect the main service installed 8
years earlier because the signature had faded.

for those who cheap out on repairs good luck if you try to

youll be saying gee maybe i should of done some of this as I went
along......

rather than a insermountable job at sales time that may require money
you dont have........