Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt Colbyt is offline

Default ICE MAKER --- No Water - No Ice?????

"willshak" wrote in message
m...
on 11/28/2009 1:39 PM (ET) infiniteMPG wrote the following:
We have a fairly new Roper fridge and we just finished tiling the
kitchen. While we were working on the kitchen we had rolled the
fridge in the dining room and had it running but no water hooked up.
The old ice was left in the bin but we cleaned it out when we rolled
it back. Hooked the water up and the water dispenser on the door
worked but we couldn't get the ice maker to make ice.
Thanks in advance for your assistance!

The most common cause when a piercing type supply valve has been used is a
failed valve.

That or the freeze up suggested by another poster.

Colbyt