Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_6_] Leon[_6_] is offline

Default PW 701 at Woodcraft

"Rick Samuel" wrote in message
Powermatic 701 mortiser is on sale at WC, $437 to my door, if I buy, and I
think I will.
My question is about chisels, Delta is what Woodcraft has, not Powermatic.
Anyone out there that can tell me the difference between them? Other then
price.
Thanks

Spending thet much on a mortiser I think I would consider going with a brand
other than Powermatic ot Delta for chisels. I'd be looking for Austrian or
German makers.

AND be sure to sharpen which ever brand chisels you get. They are like
regular chisels, they will need to be sharpened for best results.