Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com is offline

Default US: Chinese drywall not harmful

The problem I have in ordering stuff from CHina is they don't know how to
deal with a lot of issues. I got a USB sim card reader but the software was
for the serial version and they were like deer in the headlights. I got a
Linpus laptop and I couldn't add any other Linux software (especially Octave,
Maxima, emacs, R) to it. The major problem isn't inherently China, but the
fact that they haven't been free, live by fear, are eager to superficially
please then move on. People in India have a longer experience with individual
human relations. The idea about their owning our debt is weak because they
don't trust their own contry with their money anyway. Our Politicians really
goofed in not supporting Tienanmen. CHina would have developed more normally
if we had. My Taiwanese and ex-HongKong friends agree with what I say.

- = -
http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm http://www.facebook.com/vasjpan2