Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default Use of primitive tools

On Nov 28, 9:11*pm, "John R. Carroll" wrote:
Wes wrote:

I think it's a problem for everyone except cable and satellite service
providers.
John R. Carroll

I can pick up the same Boston area stations as before, plus new -2, -3
etc channels from PBS. All I lost was DX'ing the analog VHF ones 100+
miles away, like Portland ME and Hartford CT.

bidness.dev.nul???

When I was using a more sophisticated Mac newsreader and could see
headers, one frequent, irascible poster would set replies to go to
dev.null unless we manually changed them. We teased him that it was
really the secret vault where he kept and fed his piece of Invisigoth,
the girl who escaped into the Internet on the X-Files.

I've got mine.
jsw