Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Shopping in Peace, or Avoid the Droid

Jon Danniken wrote:

DGDevin wrote:.

Actually earlier today my wife and I were buying some furnace filters
and a nice HD employee approached us and pointed out a brand of
mid-priced filter that according to her is just as good as the
top-priced one. We'd already decided which ones we were going to
buy, but we thanked her anyway since not responding to someone trying
to help you is pointlessly rude. What would it have cost you to say
you were doing okay and didn't need any help?

Well, you see, that's the difference between you and me. You go into
the store to have your hand held and to and enjoy the social
interaction between yourself and the clerks. That's great.

Making that statement based on what I posted requires either a lack of
reading comprehension on your part or a lack of simple honesty.

I have better things to do. I go to the store to buy things to work
with, and I don't need the distraction of dealing with overly
aggresive "help".
Jon

Ah, I see, one of those. Some people enjoy going through life with a
pine-cone up their ass--bottle babies perhaps, or those whose toilet
training was on the harsh side. You have a good time with that, sunshine.