Mark & Juanita

Default OT - Coulter

In article v5ryb.259879$mZ5.1911383@attbi_s54,
says...

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message

Social Security is supposed to be a separate entity from the federal
budget funded by income taxes. The tax cut should have no effect upon
social security unless you are going to admit that the general fund is
being used to fund Social Security.

No, its because the deficit is growing that the republicans, and bush in
particular, are now raiding those savings.

WHAT SAVINGS!? You do know what bonds are, don't you? They are
government DEBT instruments. i.e. the bonds are financing the debt.

They gave away our future to a
pack of filthy rich capitalists who will now invest the money offshore.

That tax cut doesn't seem like such a good idea now, does it? How about

in
10 years, when you retire?

Given that the tax cut is funding investment and economic growth, I
think the tax cut is a *very* good idea. You have not provided any real
data to prove otherwise.

Its lining the pockets of the rich, and you know it. Go look up the
statistics yourself, I'm tired of you damned lying neocons.

as someone who is far from rich, I certainly have seen benefits from
the tax cuts. I cited the statistics, you can see who is paying the
taxes, who the heck else do you think would benefit from tax cuts other
than the PEOPLE PAYING THE @#$%'n TAXES?