Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Revised Honeywell Sundial Plans

"Dave Osborne" wrote in message
Hello,

We have a wiki page he -

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?...s_and_Zonin g

with details of the different arrangements for domestic central heating. I
had prepared wiring diagrams for the site and also for download as a
pdf: -

http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/docs/Sundial-Plans-Rev1c.pdf
http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/docs/Sundial-Wiring-Rev1c.pdf

Unfortunately, I made a transcription error in the wiring diagram for
Y-plan which is not obvious and which would cause incorrect operation of
the system if implemented. Fortunately, someone spotted the error and
posted a note on the wiki.

I have now corrected the error in the Y-plan wiring diagram. If you have
previously downloaded the image of the Y-plan wiring diagram or the pdf's
(at Rev 1b), then you should discard them and re-download the revised
items (at Rev 1c). Please pass on to anybody you you may have emailed the
pdf's to.

Thanks to whoever spotted the mistake and to Mr Rumm for updating the the
wiki.

Cheers,
Dave Osborne

Just after printing rev 1b out for laminating as well:-(

An excellent effort despite the earlier small mistake that I missed despite
wiring up quite a few Y plans. Far better than any other diagrams I have
seen

I love the extra page with the internals of the mid position valve

Well done and thank you

Adam