Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default Air Compressor - ambient temp?

"DanG" wrote in message
I doubt it. You may need to have some type of dipstick heater if it blows
the breaker when you try to start. I have one that needs a little TLC
from a propane torch to get started. Once running everything seems to be
fine.

--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

wrote in message
The containers for 30 weight non-detergent compressor oil mention the
term - "all season". Does that mean that I can operate my compressor
in an unheated shed in the winter, when ambient temp is in the teens
to 30's?

My Husky starts and runs fine in extreme cold....But it is only a year
old....Maybe older ones are different....