Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default Fairly good recipe, easy :o)

1 can black bean soup (bought by mistake, but turned out well)
1 can red beans (for the black beans I thought I had purchased)
1 lg onion, diced
3/4 lb. boneless smoked pork chops (or ham)
1 clove garlic, shredded
Mrs. Dash's Southwest Chipotle, to taste
little bit of cumin...don't know how much is good )

Saute meat, onions, garlic until onions translucent. Toss in the beans
and bean soup....simmer. Bean soup is just right to make it saucy.
Serve over rice. I like corn with or in it )

I made some good meatless penne with veggies, too. Melt 2 Tbsp. butter
in pan, stir in 2 Tbsp. flour, cook til bubbly. Stir in ?1 C. chicken
broth or boullion, simmer til thickened and smoothe. Dump in cooked
pasta and frozen veggies (I used an Italian blend), simmer til the
veggies are done. Cheap, healthy (unless you are anti-carb) and
inexpensive.

Love youse guys,
Mama