Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Window repair question

Joe wrote:
What I suggested was like replacing your car because the engine/
transmission failed. It will take a year or two but you will be
replacing the failed windows again, bet on it.

I haven't seen anything but the pictures and have a _lot_ of original
windows much older than these and would still disagree that it's
necessarily so that when repaired they'll not last quite a long time.

And, one can generally repair/replace a transmission/engine still for
quite significantly less expenditure than for a whole new automobile.