Posted to alt.home.repair
Zootal[_6_] Zootal[_6_] is offline

Default Window repair question

"dpb" wrote in message
Zootal wrote:
And I'll definitely check for DAP 33 glazing compound. The glazing
compound I have is acrylic something or other.

OK, sounds good...if you get a chance and are interested, post the actual
product brand/name and I'll see if I know anything specific about it...

This is what I have on my shelf:

DAP "Alex plus", Acrylic latex caulk plus silicone, "35 yr. durability
guarantee". And it's almond colored, which doesn't match anything I have -
why did I get almond colored?

ACE White glazing compound. "Glazing Compound is a siliconized acrylic
formula that is used to replace old or brlken windowpanes..."

I also found a tube of what appears to be ordinary latex caulk.