Charlie Self

Default Tung Oil Application Help Needed

Ed Pawlowski responds:

3. Hand protection: I didn'y want to get the oil all over me,
What do you use?

My hands. Tung and Danish oil wash off easily. There is noting harmful in
it.

Agreed, but for the guy who wants his manicure neat, nitrile gloves work very
well. If you're like me, you might not even wipe off the excess on the
hands--covers some of the age spots, donchano.

Charlie Self

"Say what you will about the ten commandments, you must always come back to the
pleasant fact that there are only ten of them." H. L. Mencken