Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Ouroboros Rex Ouroboros Rex is offline

Default Experiment in Sea Level Rise

Geoff wrote:
On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 18:01:59 -0600,
(Hal Murray) wrote:

USGS says:
http://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/fs2-00/

Gees, there you guys go with an 80 meter sea level rise again. Who was
it who declared emphatically that I was wrong about the uncertainty
and wide range of estimates of sea level rise? Oh, yes, it was
"Ouroboros Rex" who said "No, they don't. lol"

Sorry, no moving the goalposts - you referred specifically to
expectations.

"Show how X m^3 of ice are spread across Y m^2 of ocean
and tell us how many meters of rise to expect. Estimates range from 60
centimeters to 60 meters, that's a hell of a lot of margin of error."

No one expects such a rise.

Feel free to prove me wrong instead of lying about your original post.