Posted to sci.electronics.repair
lbbss lbbss is offline

Default TIVO TX20: NEBIE- Can you get Digital channels or just analogwith antenna?

Sorry, the full model name is Toshiba rs-tx20 with tivo. I am still
not clear on how you get the free subscription, by way of an antenna,
it has to get to you somehow? Or does a subscription not mean tv
channels, but more of a tv guide, but not the actual tv program.
When you have a cable subscription, it comes to you through a physical
cable wire to your house. So how do you get the tivo free
subscription? I do have a external tuner box, that can convert to
std def. and the Tivo tv guide, I don't care about. I just want free
channels. This person is selling it for $30, but she does not know
how they work, so I can't as here about it. thanks again.