Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RBnDFW RBnDFW is offline

Default I-5 and a milling machine.

Winston wrote:
Jim Wilkins wrote:
On Nov 25, 9:11 am, Winston wrote:
Jim Wilkins wrote:
On Nov 25, 2:29 am, "Bill McKee" wrote:
...What was striking was the cream colored paint job. Nice paint job,
but the wife says it makes it look like an old appliance. LOL.
The living room was too full so they put it in the kitchen?
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
--Winston

Then you can wash the cutting oil off in the dishpan and dry the part
on the stove while popping another cold one. My dishpan still has
stains from washing the differential cover from my truck.

People underestimate the power of home appliances, generally.
I find the dishwasher very helpful.
It cleaned up a couple fan grilles like new.
Got in all the crevices and made them very clean and shiny.

Many a retired dishwasher has wound up in the shop