Posted to uk.d-i-y
Maria Maria is offline

Default Ceiling Rose with Two Switches and Ceiling Fan Issue

Hi
Two questions -
1) I need to replace a ceiling rose, but it has two switches. I am happy
with the wiring diagram provided and have located all the wires now, but
just a bit uncertain as there is no mention anywhere I have read, how to
wire in two switches. Do the second switch wires just locate in the same
block locations as the first? I couldn't see when I was removing it as
there was so much filth inside the rose.

2) I need to replace a ceiling fan with an ordinary light pendant - I
haven't taken it off yet as it is huge and heavy. Will there be two live
wires and what should I do with the spare one?

Thank you