Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default Interesting

On Nov 25, 12:44*am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
"William Wixon" wrote in message

My dad went fishing in upper Quebec province once upon a time, without
headgear, and when he got home his head looked like a pumpkin that had been
shot with a few loads of birdshot. And he was born in NH and should have
known better. I'll never forget it, and I was four years old at the time.

Ed Huntress

I wear a broad-brimmed boonie hat (camo, so they can't see it) loaded
with repellant. It masks the IR signature of my head pretty well and I
don't need to spray much on my skin. When they are really hungry I
drape a net over it, the brim makes it hang far enough out to prevent
skin contact.

jsw