Robert Monsen

Default OT - Coulter

"Jerry McG" wrote in message
The Bush administration has set up a fascist regime where people can be

detained indefinitely without access to attorneys-

PEOPLE?? What friggin people, those terrosit scumbags in Gitmo? You want
those pieces of **** treated like normal, law abiding citizens? Of WHAT
COUNTRY, ass wipe? They are terrorist scum and should have been shot or
worse! What planet did you come from?

They have turned our justice system into a joke, and not a very funny

one
at that.

What "justice system", the one you leftists used to get OJ off ? What
bigger joke can there be than that? You trial lawyer leftist buddies are
just ****ed because the military will dispense with these PRISONERS OF WAR
rather than Johnny Cochran and his pals.

They are ENEMY COMBATANTS, not terrorists. Do you want american soldiers
treated that way? Gotta play by the rules if you want equal treatment. Even
if you don't, can you envision a situation where some soldier in the field
sees somebody with bushy eyebrows, and sez, hey, he must be Taliban! Lets
lock him up? And gets it wrong? And some family goes without a father for 3
years while the geniuses at Guantanamo figure it out?

Whats wrong with you guys? Thats the way the Nazis worked. And the
communists under Stalin. We don't want to be that way, do we? I don't.

What the HELL is wrong with giving these folks a fair trial? Due process?
That doesn't mean letting them all go, it means dealing with them according
to the rule of law.

Sheesh.