Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
flash flash is offline

Default Interesting

"Doug White" wrote in message
. ..
"RAM³" wrote in
. 10:

jeff wrote in
news:92oog51birohvumuk8s6sjadh37b0ss4p5 @4ax.com:

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 16:58:09 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dv-gl6RCGc

I can only imagine what a deer or even a moose up here in Maine would
look like comming out the back side of that thing.......

I'd sure hate to be in that contraption along the Texas Gulf
Coast...Given the large cloulds of millions of salt-water mosquitos
common to this area.

Before a Manysodan starts making claims about their "State Bird",
those things are totally innocuous whereas these things kill cattle
each year.

I make no claim to knowing which state has the biggest, nasiest
mosquitos. I do remember being surprised on a fishing trip in Wyoming
that theirs were large enough that you could kill them in mid-air with an
open hand swat. Too much mass to get blown out of the way, and enough
mass that the impact would kill them.

Doug White

Heck, one foggy night at Randolph AFB, in 1957 a mosquito landed on our ramp
and we put 40 gal of avgas into him before the chief determined he was not
just another B-25.

Flash