Rafe B.

Default OT - Coulter

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 21:05:03 -0700, "Jerry McG"
wrote:

"Hey, everybody, check out the leftist lies on their favorite web sites
below!"

(Oh, now, now, don't ask for any confirmation or actual facts, etc., cause
if it's from us anarchists & commies, it's gotta be the truth!)

Give me a friggin' break with this leftist paranoia, ass wipe!

Sorry, Jerr. You're a very sick puppy.

FoxNews one of your "lefties and commies" sites?

How about the US Department of State?

The bigotry, prejudice and xenophobia that you're
expressing is exactly what greeted your ancestors
as they entered this country.

You have no shame. And I'm ashamed to have
you as a fellow citizen.

rafe b.
http://www.terrapinphoto.com