Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Video of My Table Saw Out-feed Table

Hoosierpopi wrote in news:16afef5d-c561-4815-
:

I bought a Netzero e-mail account years ago for 9.99/yr and it came
with thirty hours / month of "free" dial up access. I found it a real
blessing when traveling through the hills of East Tn looking for
property and staying in the least expensive motel rooms I could find.
They didn't have HS Internet/Wireless connections - but the had a free
local calls phone and that was all I needed to e-mail, fax (in/out)
etc.

I have a local only phone - no long distance service - cheapest thing
I could get up here in the hills and use 800 numbers and phone cards
to do the long distance calling.

We went to Netzero HS last year and can use it from our Northern and
Southern abodes simultaneously which means we have two connections for
$15/month. If I could find a router with an RS-232C port, I might be
able to network both computers to the same dial-up connection when the
wife is with me.

As my Grandmother would say, watch the pennies and the dollars will
take care of themselves.""

You could pick up a cheap old computer and put a hardware modem in it and
run free router software like Freesco. The two issues you'll run in to
are modems dieing and finding replacement hardware modems. Software
modems (those that require Windows, Winmodems, etc) don't play nice with
older hardware.

I run with a Freesco box for years to share a dial-up connection. It was
solid and the only troubles we had were with modems.

Puckdropper
--
Time to show XNews where my signature file is...