N. Thornton

Default Smartheat Economy7 Control System

(Darren Sellers) wrote in message . com...
I live in an apartment block that uses Economy7 cheap rate electricity
to charge my storage heaters up, the system works greatm, however the
control system is a mystery.

The system is called Smartheat and uses X10 type switching modules on

Now I want to modify the system to include control of a heated towel
rail in the bathroom, also one of my control modules has gone faulty
and I need a replacement.

Hi.

A towel rail is not a storage device, and doesnt need linking to your
E7 system in any way. A timer would be good.

Regards, NT