Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Non electric gas dryers

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 17:40:36 -0500, "ng_reader"
wrote:

"Jon Danniken" wrote in message
mm wrote:
On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 12:40:57 -0500, "ng_reader"
wrote:

Have been very hard to find in my recent trips to retailers.

Is this a trend?

Just wondering. Project for 2010 or sooner...

Gas dryers aren't hard to find.

Non-electric gas dryers are probably much much harder.

Hamsters not included.

Jon

Just got concerned that I had not seen a single front loader with nat gas
hookup. homedepot dot com showed me some.

Have to admire LG for making one that is $500 and then another, painted a
different color, and charging twice as much. Chutzpah.

That must be why the washer and dryer that came with my house is
white.

My mother's were pink, but that was in 1957 before they could get away
with charging more.