Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Treating rusty steel.

In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
What it doesn't say is if it can be used as an undercoat for a normal car
finish like the current water based paints. If so I could do the actual
sunroof as well as they are rare as hens teeth too.

I've asked them for this information via their website

Got a prompt reply which is always encouraging.

'You can over paint Epoxy Mastic with most finishes, it is not a primer
for body work. It is designed for use on the vehicle underside, footwells
boot etc where a body finish is not required. Barrier coats are not
required but the adhesion/etch primer supplied with your chosen top coat
system should be used.'

--
*Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.