Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mathew Newton Mathew Newton is offline

Default OT(?): Could somebody make a metal shaft for me? (for payment ofcourse)

On 11 Nov, 20:45, "Mathew J. Newton" wrote:
Hi all,

I am hoping some kind and able soul out there with a lathe and/or milling
machine might be able to help me out here....

At the risk of sounding like I've got too much spare time on my hands I
am in the middle of project building a network-enabledcatfeeder. The
current design is based around a cereal dispenser driven by a high-torque/
low-revs motor, the latter being controlled by a modified Cisco switch.

In case anyone is interested in how this turned out I'm happy to
report it went well - better than expected in fact!

http://www.newtonnet.co.uk/catfeeder

Mathew