Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default latest Euro ROHS fun

On 11/22/2009 4:13 PM William Sommerwerck spake thus:

Moral: There are plenty of other things, besides lead,
that significantly affect a person's IQ, that are also
rather difficult to control [for].

Most importantly... An IQ test measures one thing -- the ability to take an
IQ test.

I can get away saying that, because I consistently score in the 99th
percentile.

So instead of saying "Oh, you're so smart!" we should say "What a great
IQ test-taker you are"?

--
I am a Canadian who was born and raised in The Netherlands. I live on
Planet Earth on a spot of land called Canada. We have noisy neighbours.

- harvested from Usenet