Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Treating rusty steel.

In article ,
geoff wrote:
In message
,
js.b1 writes
On Nov 22, 9:42 pm, Adrian wrote:
Both of those require REALLY clean - freshly blasted
steel to give of their best.

Indeed, freshly blasted is Sa2, bright mirror is Sa2.5.

Dave, you can always pop up and use my blast cabinet if you're so
inclined

That could be very helpful as there's no real rush. Is it sand or
something more gentle? They are small enough to post. I've tried finding a
local firm that can do this without success. I've heard of the domestic
ones but I don't have a compressor or really anywhere to put one. The joys
of living in central London. ;-)

--
*Remember, no-one is listening until you fart.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.