Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
reqluq reqluq is offline

Default Largest wood hole-saw ?

"PeterD" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 17:47:25 -0500, "reqluq"
wrote:

"DerbyDad03" wrote in message
On Nov 19, 3:54 pm, "reqluq" wrote:
I don't understand why you just didn't call them instead of coming in
here
req"James" no wrote in message

net...

What is the largest, commonly-used wood hole-saw that one would find
in
bix box store such as Lowe's or Home Depot ?

4 inches , or bigger ??

Thanks !!

JJ- Hide quoted text -

I don't understand why you waited 3 weeks to tell us that you don't
understand why he didn't call them.

I don't understand why you waited 30 mins to come in here and to say that
you don't understand why I waited 3 weeks to tell y'all that I don't
understand why he didn't call them

I don't understand why you don't use a properly configured news reader
that quotes properly so people know what you said, and what the

Then again, some people respond to ancient posts so they can appear to
be adding useful feedback, but instead only adding fluf to make
themselves feel good.

Normally the commas go in automatically, like they did here ...don't know
what happened on those other posts. Maybe a glitch.
req
req