Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Whoa!!!

In message , Roof
writes
geoff wrote:
In message , John
Rumm writes
geoff wrote:
In message . com,
Jules writes
On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 12:50:24 +0000, Andy Cap wrote:
I think your fundamental problem is in misinterpreting the status of a
newsgroup! It is not the source of definitive advice for any problem.

I typed most of a sensible, logical reply like that - then I canned it
because I reached the conclusion that Tim's, "Oh do **** off you
pompous
****" one-liner was far better

Has he gone yet ?

Seems like it...

he does not seem to want to reply to the posts that would actually
engage him in meaningful dialogue either, which is a shame if he
really is a good as he thinks he is.

Didn't strike me as the sort who would be willing to impart useful
information to mere mortals. He was a "professional"

Hello Geoff. No, still here, just had better things to do.

I'm curious. What's this Maxie thing? Seems you have a fan. Does
your reputation go before you, then?

No, its our resident troll

If you come down off that high horse and join in the spirit of the NG,
you'll soon find out

--
geoff