Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default What's a good reliable generator, only worried about the generatorpart

Larry Jaques wrote:

Yeah, with all the machines you have now, I guess another ton or two
won't hurt.

Weight's not my issue, weight-wise everything would easily be handled by
a single 20' container. Volume is the issue. Would love to just use a
40' container, but storage there would be an issue. Wife's got friends
that would store a 20' until I had somewhere to put things, but not a
40. And, you've seen my driveway, loading a 40'er here and getting it
onto a truck would not be trivial by any means! Man, the thought of
winching machines uphill into a container with a wooden floor....

Still working on my 3D CAD loadout trying to see just what I might be
able to squeeze in.

Jon