Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default What's a good reliable generator, only worried about the generator part

On Sat, 21 Nov 2009 14:12:41 -0800, the infamous Jon Anderson
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Why don't you swing by Chiwan on the way over to Oz and pick up an
entire unit, Jon?

GACK!

I thought you'd like that. snicker

I'm trying to accumulate as much good ol' USofA tools as I can before I
go. I looked up the units Karl suggested, serious overkill, but if I can
find one cheap enough...

Yeah, with all the machines you have now, I guess another ton or two
won't hurt.

--
We have too many high sounding words, and too few actions that correspond
with them. -- Abigail Adams, letter to John Adams, 1774