Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] pdrahn@coinet.com is offline

Default What's a good reliable generator, only worried about thegenerator part

On Nov 21, 9:59*am, Jon Anderson wrote:
For my eventual move to Oz, I will be building my own motor/generator to
power those tools that cannot be converted to 3phase. Don't plan to run
many items at once, I'm thinking about maybe a 4kw generator.

What's a good reliable generator at the output end? Going to try to find
one with a bad engine, but want to make sure the other half will last a
while given the expense of having a replacement shipped over....
And yeah, I'm planning on taking spare parts for it.

Jon

Don't generators in OZ turn opposite to US?

Paul