Posted to uk.d-i-y
NT[_2_] NT[_2_] is offline

Default Fluorescent Inductor

On Nov 21, 2:17*pm, "GB" wrote:
We have some 10 year old Fitzgerald fluorescent lights. On one of these the
inductor has broken down. I don't want to replace the whole fitting as they
all match at the moment. Unfortunately Fitzgerald Lighting went toes up last
December. *Any idea where I can source a new inductor, please? For a 4 ft
fitting - 36/40 w. BTW, I assume it's an inductor - the big ballast thingy
inside the fitting.

I see that a new company has started production under the Fitzgerald name,
and I'll call them on Monday, but I would have thought that things like
inductors are generic.

As said any 4' tube ballast is fine, just check that it'll physically
fit in your fitting.

NT