Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Small battery backup?

In article ,
E Z Peaces wrote:

I feel your pain! Do other households in the area have the same problem?

My worst problem used to be answering machines. With my last one, I had
to hold a button while a voice counted through the days of the week,
then to the right hour, then to the right minute. I'd stand around
waiting, and if I missed the right hour or minute, I'd have to run
through an additional 24 hours or 60 minutes.

Or, you could just give up the silly notion that you have any useful
need whatsoever to know what time a message was left.