Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default running a straight line through trees

clipped

It's possible that you can locate the corners yourself by zooming in on
Google maps -- I just checked it out and can on my house -- even though
there are a lot of trees blocking the view I can still pick out enough
landmarks to be able to draw a property line.

I looked up some directions the other day on Google. I normally use
mapquest, so Google dir. was new to me. I clicked on one of the camera
icons, out of curiosity, and....lo and behold...there I was, the day I
worked on putting some Bondo on the old Buick in front of the house )