Posted to uk.d-i-y
Michael Kilpatrick Michael Kilpatrick is offline

Default Where can I find door knobs like this?

Usenet Nutter wrote:

On Fri, 20 Nov 2009 14:05:47 +0000, Michael Kilpatrick
wrote:

We would like to match the existing door knobs in the house when
furnishing the extension. Does anybody know where we might find
something that matches? I've spent a lot of time searching the web but
no joy.

Here is a photo:

http://www.ellington-music.co.uk/images/DoorKnob.jpg

I'd imagine you will find it hard if not impossible to get a match
although if it's hidden screws you are looking for you should get
something here like this
http://www.ironmongerydirect.co.uk/P...Knob_Set/AG723

so you might be looking at replacing all the handles ..How many do you
have ?

If we were to replace all the doors in the house: 12 doors (two of which
are one-sided handles). For good quality handle sets with hidden screws,
that actually quite a bit of money.

Michael