Posted to uk.d-i-y
Michael Kilpatrick Michael Kilpatrick is offline

Default Where can I find door knobs like this?

We would like to match the existing door knobs in the house when
furnishing the extension. Does anybody know where we might find
something that matches? I've spent a lot of time searching the web but
no joy.

Here is a photo:

http://www.ellington-music.co.uk/images/DoorKnob.jpg

As you can see, the rose screws onto the fixing plate to hide the
screws. The oval knob has a sort of sunflower-type pattern on it and the
edge, like that of the rose, is beaded.

The house is a 1960s bungalow but I've no idea if the door knobs are of
that period. All I know is that it is not a design that I can find off
the shelf!

Any thoughts?

Michael