Posted to alt.home.repair
Jules[_2_] Jules[_2_] is offline

Default running a straight line through trees

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:19:25 -0500, salty wrote:
Run a line parallel to the existing markers but outside the wooded
area. Then from any point you like on the reference line, measure
perpendicular into the woods the same length as the offset of the
outside line from the end markers.

Aha - yes, that's a good plan. There are really too many buildings on our
side of the line to do that, but I can do it from the vacant plot (the
folk who own it currently are good enough that I know they won't mind)

cheers

Jules