Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default running a straight line through trees

In article . com,
Jules wrote:

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 16:54:28 -0500, Kurt Ullman wrote:
You did not say why.

Ahh, there's a possibility that the vacant lot is going to be sold, so I
figured I should maybe mark the line a bit better than just the two
boundary poles. The lot's shaped such that any buyer would be unlikely to
pull trees down to put a building in (it's about 4 acres I think and the
extra effort of taking down an acre of trees doesn't seem sensible) - but
some folk can be strange :-)

Then it would have to be surveyed, at least according to the way
they do things around Indy.

--
To find that place where the rats don't race
and the phones don't ring at all.