Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Palin On Darwin

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 16:50:57 -0600, Ignoramus30893

On 2009-11-19, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 13:53:13 -0600, Ignoramus30893
wrote:

I will definitely keep an open mind about it.

That's the difference between those of us who live in the real world and
those who live in their fantasy worlds - we have open minds to consider
other possibilities should we find supporting evidence, while those in
their fantasy worlds are terrified to consider the possibility that
their fairy tales are wrong and violently attack anything that
contradicts them.

Also, oddly enough, despite the supposed "moral superiority" of
religion, divorce rates among atheists are lower than among
Christians.

Of course it is. The trend for atheists is to simply shack up, without
marraige, and to simply split when they find they cant deal with each
other.

Very smart.

If you are an atheist.

No divorce needed.

The religious use marraige..and split up at the same rate, but only a
divorce is required.

And kids would be more likely to be involved.

Of course. Atheists tend to murder their their babies early on while
still in the womb.

Gunner

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton