Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default National Ammo Day

In article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

Hypothetical situation: Your female creature looks out the window and
notices that a male neighbor is aiming a scoped rifle out from HIS window,
aimed at YOUR window. Cops are called. Rifle isn't loaded, and the neighbor
says "I don't own binoculars, so I was just using the scope to check out the
pretty lady across the street."

I'd bust him for peeping. Depending on the state law, that might
put him on the sex offender list.

No law was broken. Cops are frustrated, but there's nothing they can do. Go
with this as the truth for the moment and tell me what an intelligent gun
safety instructor would say about the situation.

See above.

--
To find that place where the rats don't race
and the phones don't ring at all.