Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Speaking of soundproofing, what separates my townhouse from the next one?

hr(bob) wrote:

Now if the people above me would just tear out their
pergo floor, it would be really quiet.

Gotta love those hard floors

I lived in mexico for a while, most all builfings have poured concrete
(tiled) between stories. I lived in the bottom part of a two story
building. The people in the upper had two twin teen age sons...when they
came home from school it sounded like they were dribbling a bowling ball for
about a half hour.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...