Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Harbor Freight free flash light

On Nov 17, 6:11*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Nov 16, 1:59 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Nov 16, 1:33 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
How much is it after the 20% off coupon?

Stormin Mormon wrote:
http://tinypic.com/r/6gv30z/4-Hidequoted text -

"How much is it after the 20% off coupon?"

(0 - 20%) = (0 - 0 x 0.2) = (0 - 0) = (you'll confuse the cashier if
you hand her both coupons)

Besides, both coupons say you can't use it with any other discount.
You make the choice - free or 20% off $7.

It's your call.

You take things way too seriously.

Beside, I couldn't read the fine print on that page.- Hide quoted
text -

How serious could I have been being if my equation ended with:

= (you'll confuse the cashier if you hand her both coupons)

BTW, I simply pointed out the fine print before anybody else did. *;-)

My post was supposed to be humor. Whoosh!

So was mine! Whoosh x 2