Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Fox busted again

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

So where does that put me. I watch or listen all 4 of them. Colbert is
the most
talented.

Wes

I don't know where they'd put you. You'd have to look at the methodology.
But, as I said in a subsequent post, they did comment that people who watch
those shows tend to seek out multiple sources. In other words, they're often
newshounds.

I count on Stewart to give me the liberal perspective on things. He is a lot like
Limbaugh but oriented to the liberal side. I'd venture to say Stewart is more ideological
than Limbaugh.

Colbert will take more shots at the left when they mess up than Stewart ever will. I know
Colbert isn't a conservative but formula easier to watch and get a chuckle out of. Btw,
when he let General Odierno shave it for the troops, he made me a fan for life.

O'Reily, I have no clue where he is. I think he has a formula, iow, I think he may be
faking it a bit on some issues.

Perhaps I know that I'm getting spun from each side. Each side doesn't see it's
fallacies.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller