Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Fox busted again

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Interestingly, those who watch the pseudo-news/opinion channels also score
'way up there. People who watch the Daily Show and Colbert Report score
highest of all. g But those who watch O'Reilly and who listen to
Limbaugh
also score near the top.

So where does that put me. I watch or listen all 4 of them. Colbert is
the most
talented.

Wes

I don't know where they'd put you. You'd have to look at the methodology.
But, as I said in a subsequent post, they did comment that people who watch
those shows tend to seek out multiple sources. In other words, they're often
newshounds.

--
Ed Huntress